Care Planning Institute
In an effort to always provide our clients with great opportunities to help them grow their businesses, we are proud to introduce one of our partners who can assist your clients with getting funds to pay for their private duty in home aide services.
Right now there are approximately 15 million elderly veterans and their surviving spouses across the nation who could qualify for up to $2,169 per month - via the Veterans Administration Pension with Aid & Attendance Benefit (VA Benefit) – which can be used to pay for homecare. In breaking news, the VA has just implemented a new rule that increased the asset limits to qualify for this benefit. Now, literally millions more Veterans and their spouses will be able to qualify for this VA Benefit across the nation. This is the perfect time to get out there and let your community know this benefit money exists!
Some of you may be saying, “We already tried working with that benefit program and it’s too complicated,” or, “We used a company to assist us, but their fees left us with very little margin.” I’m happy to once again introduce Care Planning Institute (CPI) - a partner that can assist your clients with successfully obtaining this VA benefit, and not charge you an arm and a leg.
CPI was founded by former homecare agency owners. Since 2014 CPI has introduced veterans and surviving spouses to the VA Benefit and helped them successfully receive the full amount to which they are entitled. Some highlights of the CPI VA program are:
- CPI enables clients to apply without leaving their homes and has an approval rate of 99.8%.
- Clients may qualify to receive interest-free loans to start services without their own funds.
- Benefit approvals are guaranteed – i.e. loans are forgiven if the VA Benefit is disapproved!
- CPI does all the billing and collection with guaranteed payment to the agency net 30 days – no extra fees. Each agency fills out a one page form each month and sends to CPI to get paid – nothing else is required!
- CPI manages each client’s VA benefit to ensure they stay compliant.
- CPI handles all VA Benefit Audits, so you and client don’t need to get involved.
- CPI fees are 32% less than the other two national competitors.
Lock In Your Exclusive Territory Now
- CPI wants this program to be a unique offering for participating agencies:
- Protected territories are free and currently available in select locations across the nation.
- Once your territory is secured, you lock out other competitors from using the CPI VA Program in your area.
- VA Benefit marketing materials are provided to educate your community and generate referrals.
If interested or if you have questions, contact Mark Dunning, Director of Care Planning Institute’s Vet Benefit Group. His contact information is:
Mark Dunning, CSCM, BSPH, MPA
Care Planning Institute
7545 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA. 92618.
Direct Phone: (949) 608-0042